Clyst Heath Primary School, Exeter
Our popular multi activity holiday camp, will be held at Clyst Heath School again this October Half Term. It is available for all children aged 4 - 12, across Exeter and East Devon. Children can expect a range of exciting activities including; Sports, Arts & Crafts, Archery, Nerf, Bouncy Castle, Zorbing and More.
We have extended our hours to 8:15am - 17:15pm, to try and work around a working day for parents. Collection and pick up must be from outside the main gates and can be flexible within this time period.
Where applicable pods will be arranged by household first and then a suitable age range. If you want your child to be in the same pod as another child attending, please let us know on the booking form in the additional comments section. Siblings with a large age gap will need to be placed in age appropriate groups. More information regarding our Covid-19 changes, are at the bottom of this page
"The best Holiday Camp in Exeter"
"Our children talk about their time at SportyStars weeks after attending, I can't give a better compliment"
"All 3 of my children absolutely love SportyStars, Danny and his team are professional, friendly and our children love it"
Address of venue:
Clyst Heath Primary School
Time & Dates:
8:15am - 17:15pm
Monday 25th October
Tuesday 26th October
Wednesday 27th October
Thursday 28th October
Friday 29th October
- Ages 4 - 12
- Registration by car park
- Sporty clothing, trainers & rain coat
- Apply suncream before attending
- Bring own hand sanitiser if possible
- Packed lunch, snack & drink required
One / Multiple Days
Week Discount 10% OFF
Notice for week bookings:
Please select the ticket below in our booking system that states "Week Block Booking", the booking system will not automatically apply discount to multiple days.
Due to expected high demand this summer, the week booking option will only be available until our combined week / day limited is met, we reserve the right to remove this option when limit is reached. We recommend booking soon if this is your preferred option.
SportyStars Covid 19 Changes
Social distancing guidelines
- Higher emphasis on being outdoors
- Parents will not be allowed into the venue other than to a registration perimeter for contactless registrations
- Staggered breaks and lunchtimes where facilities don’t allow multiple groups
Increased levels of hygiene
- Parents encouraged to provide their children with personal hand-sanitiser
- Staff will have and be expected to supply hand sanitiser to those who don't have.
- Staff and children to wash their hands, either with hand-sanitiser, or at wash-basins, each time they enter and exit the site
- Stringent hand washing policy that includes before and after each activity session, breaks, lunchtimes and after toilet breaks
- Staff responsible for regular hygiene reminders
- Where direct contact occurs; for example, tending to First Aid; staff to wear protective gloves, mask and wash hands afterwards
- Internal doors to be kept open where possible, especially for sports halls, toilets and changing rooms
- Adapted and restricted activities that involve touch
- Daily cleaning of equipment by our staff
- Parents encouraged to provide pens, books etc for their child to use during less-active sessions
- Regular cleaning of high-touch facilities by SportyStars staff (in addition to regular facility cleaning by venue
Providing specific supervision
- Staff to supervise hand-washing for under 8s and monitor over 8s
- Staff to be vigilant about signs of infection and follow government guidelines for responding to infection
What happens if a child shows signs on Covid 19 during camp?
- All members are asked to declare that their household is showing no signs of Covid-19 symptoms prior to attendance. If staff spot signs of Covid-19 and will isolate the child, in our isolation room and call their parents for collection. We will provide reminders of the government guidance when showing symptomsGuidance for parents and carers of children attending holiday camps - Click Here
Danny Lewis - Level 3 - Safeguarding Lead Certificate (Covid - 19)