COVID ANNOUNCEMENT - WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
In light of the latest announcement on the reintroduction of measures to control the spread of the Covid-19, we felt it important to outline how we at SportyStars interpret our position within the altered landscape.
Boris Johnson, in his statement on Tuesday 8th September, announced that social gatherings of people in groups larger than six will be banned from Monday 14th September. He also announced that there would be some specific exemptions including organised sport, education, weddings and funerals. As before our Holiday Camps are classed as childcare and we continue to deliver these, as we did in the Summer Holidays.
After studying the latest information provided, we are confident that our core party activities fall into the category of ‘Organised Team Sport’, for the following reasons:
• Each of our groups are provided with a date, time, venue and activity-leader (coordinator) for their activity so are therefore ‘organised’
• Our activities are variations of Football, Archery, Dodgeball and Others, so therefore each is classified as a ‘sport’
• Groups rarely exceed 30 and as of 14th September, we will not be accepting any bookings for groups above this number (until restrictions are eased)
• Activities take place in Covid-secure venues
• Our activities have been risk assessed and accepted as Covid-secure
• The Bouncy castle will be the only activity not available for groups larger than 6
As a result of this interpretation, we are pleased to say that our activities are exempt from the ‘Rule of Six’ and as such will continue to deliver our activities as we were prior to the announcement. We will of course, continue to monitor the guidance and if the landscape changes again, we will communicate any impact that this may have on our ability to run activities. For now though, to confirm, we are OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
I hope that this provides some clarity on our position and we are looking forward to continuing working with you on this basis.
Thanks and best wishes to everyone in these difficult times.
"Brilliant SportyStars birthday party last week for my daughter and her mates. To quote my daughter it was "the best party I've ever had!" She loved it so much she wants to do it all again next year!"
"Very good value for money, tailored to your specific needs and fun for all ages, boys or girls. Danny is fantastic with kids and they have the best time. I would highly recommend Danny and his team for parties and out of school activities and clubs."
"Danny hosted our son Oliver's 5th birthday party today and I can honestly say it was the best, hassle free party I have ever had. Danny really engages them and they respond! Oliver told us at bedtime he wants the same party next year!"
"An excellent party held by Danny for my sons 8th birthday, he keep them entertained and focused, they loved it - thank you."